Existing CMLAC 2021-022 summer members do not have to pay a fee to register to compete in the winter cross country season. Existing Members please use the following link to register:
New to Camberwell-Malvern Little Athletics Centre members will be required to use the following link to register via LAVIC. The cost for new members is $85.
Registrations for the 2021/22 Season are now open! Little Athletics is great value for money. Our CMLAC annual membership includes:
- Saturday morning competitions during the Summer season (October to March, usually with a break for January)
- Additional weekly Wednesday training and coaching sessions for athletes who want
- Winter cross-country season (April to August)
- FREE CMLAC white t-shirt for all athletes
- Opportunity to participate in age group team relays at Regional and State levels, which includes additional relays coaching
- Opportunity to participate in individual Track & Field competitions at Regional and State levels
- Opportunity to participate in individual and team cross-country competitions at Regional and State levels
An annual membership costs $180 for 1 child and $170 for each subsequent child.
To register, please do so via the LA Vic website. Simply click on the link below for whether it is for a returning athlete or an athlete who is new to Little Athletics.
- Click on the “Returning Athletes Registration” link above and then “Returning Member”.
- Enter “Camberwell/Malvern Little Athletics Club” as both the Centre and Club.
- Click here to calculate your athlete’s age group.
- You can pick up your athlete’s registration bib and free CMLAC t-shirt from the Clubhouse at the start of the Summer Season.
For those ready to register a new athlete, once you’ve clicked on the link above:
- Click on the “New Athlete Registration (LAV)” link above and then “New Member”
- Enter “Camberwell/Malvern Little Athletics Club” as both the Centre and Club
- Click here to calculate your athlete’s age group
- New members: Please bring Proof of Age (e.g. birth certificate, passport) to a pack collection day or first day of competition or send through a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org so your registration can be completed.
If you have any queries about joining, please contact Louise on 0439 603 260.