For CMLAC’s Saturday morning and Wednesday Twilight Competitions:
- Athletes are asked to wear their white CMLAC t-shirt (this is issued along with the athlete’s registration bib at the start of the season) and the CMLAC bib / registration path so their results can be recorded – the athlete’s bib is to last for the entire season, so please look after it and remember to bring it each week
- Athletes can wear shorts of any colour
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Spikes are only permitted for U11 -U15s, excluding the 800 and 1500 metres
- We strongly advise athletes to wear hats and apply UV protection cream.
Each registered athlete is issued with a registration bib that identifies him or her by a unique barcode, name, registration number, and age group. It must be securely attached to the front of their top each week.
NO BIB = NO RESULTS
Wearing your bib is a compulsory part of our LAVic sponsorship agreement.
CMLAC uses a barcode recording system and a barcode will be placed on your bib. After you pass through the electronic timing gates, the barcode on your bib will be scanned and this records your performance. If you are not wearing your bib, your performance cannot be recorded.
If you forget you bib, you may be able to get a new one printed prior to the commencement of the competition but this is completely dependent on volunteer availability). Any athlete without a bib must ensure they have their athlete number. If not, then no results will be recorded for the track events- NO EXCEPTIONS.
When athletes in the Under 9-17 age groups compete in official competition against other centres, then they must wear club uniform which consists of red shorts and a light blue top with the Centre logo.
The club singlets can be purchased from our online shop, red shorts from any outlet.
Pickup of uniforms will be between 8.15am and 9.15am on Saturdays during the CMLAC Season.
- Red Shorts $25 / Red Bike Knicks: $20.00
- Club Singlets: $35.00